Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Birthday!


This year as many of you know my birthday fell on Mothers day. Also as many of you know I declared that day should be an all about me Trista celebration day. Well it was fun this is the bike Steven gave me for my Birthday he also gave me a new Gear bag for my camera for Mothers day! He is soooooooo great. Well we got steven an early Fathers day and went the next weekend and got him a bike. We have loved them!!!!! We have a bike path just below our house and we have had the best time riding on it with the kids. Now I think I may get a basket for the front. Cheesy yes I know however I need to carry water bottles for the kids! AND I LIKE THEM! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice bike, however I would skip the basket and just get a small backpack and put the water in that!

    ReplyDelete