Monday, July 12, 2010

SO I have now been sitting here for the last ten minutes starting at my screen trying to think what to type! Sure I could list every detail of my day however I would like to not bore you all to tears! Lets just sum that up with Kids, Primary, House work, Kids and more Primary!
Onward and up we shall go! I will now just type what ever comes to my head! lol Bare with me this may get good! lol
Hmmmmmmmmm I am watching the Bachelorette while I type! Can one really find true love on a television show? Obviously not being as the track record of this show STINKS!
I was looking in my closet  the other day and realized I have more black and black and white blouse's for winter cloths than any other color.
I truly enjoy my new calling as Primary President. It is different and a ton of work but worth it!
I am looking forward to going on our family camp out!
Two of my favorite things are to listen to the Sound track of Mama Mia while I cook and to read!
Photography is not a hobby or a job it is my passion!
I have the best time texting my husband we laugh hard.
I really love those Italian Ice cups from walmart.
That reminds me I think of going to Italy and Greece at least twice a day! I devour every piece of history and information I can on these places.
I HATE Magpies with a passion! They wake me up every morning squawking! GRRRRRRRR
I spend 5 days a week looking forward to the two days I get to spend the whole day with Steven.
I love my backyard but HATE to do yard work! Thank heaven steven like's to.
Vegas may be sin city but I have a blast there and don't commit one sin! lol
Well off to bath some stinky little boys!
Ttfn

1 comment:

  1. love the list and I am so with you, I cant wait for the camp trip!

    ReplyDelete