Thursday, August 19, 2010

Far and few between!

So this past summer has been bad for me with blogging. I have just been so busy with kids, Primary, and Photography I have just not had a lot of time to blog! I am hoping with school starting next week I will find the time to do quiet a few things that have been neglected because of summer. School shopping is done in our home. I have to admit though that Steven did most of the boys shopping for me! As for Rachel we made one 2 hour trip to the mall and was done! AND I even picked me up a really great handbag while I was there lol....... I have been doing a lot of photo shoots lately and am loving it! But then I don't foresee me ever getting sick of it. I am however having my 2 am wake up calls!. For those who have no idea what I mean I will explain. I LOVE doing photo's however I will wake up at oh say 2 am or 3am and get the best inspiration for awesome photo shoots I want to do! The next step is finding the right person to go along with my crazy idea's. Well I have had inspiration for 4 inspired or crazy photo shoots. I have all my models on board. Now we just have to set the dates! I am not going to give away to much info but I will drop one hint about each shoot 1) Stilettos and skinny jeans 2) Sweat & heavy equipment 3) A sheet and well not much more lol 4) WWII Old Hollywood glamor! My goal is to do all these shoots before fall or I will go insane all winter waiting to do them! I am still hoping to get a few more fun family outing's in before winter on the list :
1 Motorcycle trip to Cainville
2 Picnic and tour of "This is the place monument and village"
3 Motorcycle trip and camping to Delle
4 Photo shoot of my kids in fall leaves
5 One more fishing trip
6 And a few more great BBQ's in the Backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment