Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slade's morning photo wake up call

A couple saturdays ago I was woke up at 7am by slade. This was our conversation:
Slade: MOM wake up hurry! Mom wake up you have to come take a picture of the sunset!
Me: Slade go get my little camera and you go take the picture for me! (Me back to sleep)
5 min and 20 photo's latter!
Slade: MOM LOOK! My photo's look cool Wake up and look!
Me: Ok ok
At this point I realize the kids is right and the photographer in me cant resist so up I go. However I grab my "Good" camera! He was right it was a GORGEOUS sunrise. Well after we downloaded his photo's and then mine he says to me:
"Mom your big camera take's MUCH better photo's than the little one! Next time I am using it!"
Me With a tiny bit of panic explains NO the little camera is for you to use! It's good to know he may look like steven's twin but he still has a little of me in him! So above is both mine and slade's early morning photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment