Monday, June 21, 2010

My Fantastic father!




Now I realize it is past Father's day but I owe my dad this one!
Happy Fathers day to the man who I have loved since I can remember! To the man who to this day I think is the BEST at everything. To the man who Steven, Me and my children idolize. Happy Fathers day to the Grandpa who patiently takes my children for a week every summer and makes it the time of their lives! Happy Fathers day to the man who invented the pointy toes. And to the man who had the patience to braid my hair in tiny braids and put my hair in the tightest pony tails ever. Thanks dad for all the science projects and for painting my room purple even when you weren't suppose to! To the man who invented the name toreesta and makes me laugh seriously hard! Happy Father's day! Love Me!

1 comment:

  1. And happy day to man who invented yatahey as an personalized greeting!

    ReplyDelete