Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This is why I take photo's!



Here are just two of the 5 reasons I take photo's! Oh how I love those dirty little faces. There is just something in me that pushes me to want to capture every great moment. I get an indescribable excitement when I see the light is perfect and who ever I am photographing is in the perfect position. It is like a drug I HAVE to have my camera in my hands or I go nuts. I seriously can't stop thinking " if I had my camera I would have the perfect shot right now". I don't like to compare myself to this but it is the best way I can think of to describe photography to me. That was the top photo for me the other day. I was sitting outside with Steven and I saw the two boys playing and I could not stand it I jumped up and ran for my camera. I left steven sitting there confused as to why I just ran away so quickly lol. However he got it as I emerged from the house with my camera. Steven is my ever wonderful dealer. He feeds my addiction lovingly and with encouragement and photography equipment every time I need it ( and a lot when I don't lol)! Out of all the photo's I have taken I have a lot that are my fav's but the ones of my kids always make me smile the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment