Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am blessed!

I am so very very blessed! I have been so sick the last few days. And I have to say I have the best husband. He totally took over and cleaned my house and wrangled all of the kids. He is the best medicine I could take. He makes me laugh continually and will still kiss me even though I sound like I am coughing up a lung (attractive picture I know). He takes me on a date almost every weekend because he knows it is the only thing that keeps me sane after a week of kids. He is the best photography assistant I could ask for. He never laughs at my crazy ideas he may not share my enthusiasm but he doesn't laugh (lets face it most are pretty insane and always involve him in some way or another)! I LOVE how he scares me almost to death every time I get on the back of his motorcycle. He will always watch whatever movie I want even if it is a chick flick and never complain. I am blessed!

ps. Thanks for taking the photo mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment