Monday, September 13, 2010

Whats been going on!

Where oh where have I been? Well I have been soooooo sick the last two weeks! I came down with a sinus infection which quickly moved to my lungs. Once in my lungs it took up residency there. So with a horrible cough I have just tried to survive the last couple of weeks. Ty in the mean time decided to do a front flip off the arm of the couch onto the love sac and landed wrong! Well after a trip to the Dr. office we found out he had broke his collar bone! As if all this hasn't been fun enough I coughed today and threw my back out! I am in PAIN! This is a semi normal thing my back goes out so easy but it is still painful. I have many many projects that sit waiting my return to normal life. Some fun some not so fun. I did order the CUTEST fabric I can't wait to get to work on (more on that latter). I have a photo shoot this weekend I am soooooo excited over! More to come on that also! So I am off to bed in hopes I can get 2 five gallon buckets of plumbs made into jelly tomorrow............. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment