Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December and Rach!

Wow is it really December? I feel like November just flew by. Then I take a look at my calendar and have to take a deep breath........  I was so excited for winter so I could sit back and relax however I think I may have to wait till January lol!  I have a ton of fun projects waiting to be worked on for christmas so hopefully I can post some photo's along the way of all of them.
November 22 was my sweet Rachel's birthday! I will post photo's as soon as we have her party. That is one of the reason's I love her. I asked her if we could wait for a couple of weeks to celebrate her Birthday because we are so busy and it's always good with her! She is now the big 12 and went to Young women's for the first time tonight. She was not sure about it but I think a few more times and she will love it! She is always so  willing to help me or anyone else. I have truly been blessed to have her in my life! I could not have asked for a better helper, sitter, shopping partner, karaoke competitor, girls day go'er or Daughter! What can I say she is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment