Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My little scissor hand boys!






So here we go! I am going to try and not laugh or cry as I post this! My two little boys are sooooooo naughty some times.  Let's just start at the top and work our way down. The top photo is the pants ty cut up while he was wearing them. Then when I asked him why he had cut them up he ran and hid on Steven's side of the bed and fell asleep lol.
Next on the list is slade's pants now he didn't cut his but it had a small hole in it so he decided to rip it while he was in school! So those are what he came walking out to the car in. Oh I should add he had only wore those twice! I had just bought them. The next 3 photo's are what happened when I went with steven christmas shopping. I was out and got a phone call from rachel (crying) saying ty had cut my couch up. Now this is NOT her fault because well lets face it he is kinda naughty and would have probably done this it was me at home. So That night I spent two hours sewing all the holes in my furniture up! Oh and I should add this all happened in the same week!

No comments:

Post a Comment