Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here ya go it's a repeat!

 For this post I Just went thought the first 200 or so photo's on my computer and grabbed a few of them I loved and so here they are! The top is of ty  he was soooooo tiny I think in this photo he was up to 4- 4 1/2 lbs. So cute!
 Next this is my dad's favorite pose when we are around. I think we wear him out! Oh and ty too!
 Rach camping a few years back.
 Hunter sledding at grandpa's down the side of the pond!
 Steven in Vegas. That was sooooo much fun!
 This was a few summers ago on the way home from riding motorcycles. Dirty and tired!
 Slade has some wicked Ninja moves!
 BUT he know's how to show a lady some love too!
 Hunter just relaxing on the slide. He is such a good kid.
Watching the 4th of July parade two years ago.

Not much has been going on in the Blackburn home a few of the kids have been sick but then who hasn't this winter! I have been working on a quilt and Steven has just plain been working. And now I am bored updating so I am off!
Not much of an update. I am sorry about that maybe more on monday when I have some photo's to post!

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of slade's kiss, with eyes open. I wonder what he is thinking/ looking at?

    ReplyDelete