Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What if?

Today's post is my " What would I do if I had a billion dollars". Now I could have put million but if we are going to dream lets go BIG! And really who in this world has not put some thought one time or another into the question "What would I do if I had a Million or Billion dollars". We all have! So today I post about what I would do with a ton of money. Agree or disagree it is up to you we all have our own idea's and if I have forgot you in the naming of names on this list I am not worried because if I ever do get a million or billion dollars you will find me! LOL Here we go.........

1- A nice home! Not an extravagant mansion because fact is I hate to clean and really that is just added expense to have to heat a giant house. Something nice sized  and in all reality I wont be spending a whole lot of time there anyway!
2- A trip through europe with my whole family. Oh and a couple of nannies cause kids can be party poopers when they are tired. This will be a month or two trip so I suppose I will be paying everyones bills for that time. But oh man will it be a good time!
3-I will pay the salary to have an art teacher  in my kids school! Heaven forbid we should have well rounded children who get music and art! Oh and yes I will keep my kids in the same school. No private schools for them I LIKE my kids school! There I said it!!!!! It is not a charter or private school and I like it! I have made friends with the teachers there and I like them.
4-I will build a cabin by Pine lake in southern utah and I will fill the garage with 4-wheelers and snowmobiles so we can bring family and friends there and have a good time. I will probably live there all summer!
5- I will travel just to take pictures.
6- I will buy a house for someone who needs it!
7- I will buy a camper with a toilet because I LOVE to camp but hate to squat!
8- I will go on all the church history tours.
9- I will take my dad to disney land and make him enjoy himself! (he hates amusement parks) lol lol
10- Sitting here typing this I have realized one thing, the top things I would do with my money is # 1,2,3,&4 and all but one of those include my family sooooo I think I must have things pretty good even if I do have to squat in the woods to pee!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Put me down for that #6 @ Building a house for someone who needs it and wishes they had it!

    ReplyDelete