Wednesday, February 25, 2009


  Let me just say how much I love my husband! He is so sweet. A few moments ago just as I needed a little pick me up he called and made me laugh! I think he must have a sixth sense about these things. I always seem to ask what I did to deserve him. Alot of people don't get steven. Yes if you  don't know him well you wouldn't get him. I get him and I think I am one of the very few who do.  Even at that I am the only one who truly understands as it should be.           I like steven always being a mystery to people it keeps them wondering what he is about. Like a dear friend said to me one time " Steven is kinda like the Marlboro man in the ads you never can quiet see his face enough to know what he is thinking but man is he sexy".

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky, that is for sure. Every time I am talking with my mom and am referring to someone that is very manly I always say, "like Trista's Steven." He is the all around package-you hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the people not getting your husband thing-however, after comments, sometimes mine leaves the room silent, looking at him like he's naive or crazy. When he was little, he'd tell stupid jokes and end them with "Wakka, wakka, wakka-" I'm glad that phase passed. At least he's not a un-pop-cultured like my high school boyfriend who didn't know that Michael Jackson was black (that's right). Anyway-sorry to tangent. Your post just made me think. :)

    ReplyDelete