Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So isn't it funny how when you have 4 kids you clean your house and stand back to admire your work and it looks like a tornado followed behind you as you cleaned. At times this is very frustrating and at other times I just think "hmm whatever". Today is one of those frustrating days for me. I would love for my home to stay clean for one week! That would be a dream come true for me. Well I'm off to get breakfast so I can get busy cleaning my house again!!!!!

Ps.... Oh how they make a mess but oh how they fill my heart to capacity with love. I wouldn't trade the mess for anything!

1 comment:

  1. Trista,

    I just saw that you commented on Katy's blog. I don't have a blog, but I just love yours! Your kids are so grown up!!! I can hardly believe how time flies. It's good to see how everyone is doing. Tell everyone we said hello!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete