Friday, February 20, 2009

Well it is friday the happiest day in the week ( for me anyway). There is no school. I do not have to get out of bed but the best part is I can lay around in my pj's all day and not one person in this house seems to care!  :) Another great thing about friday is I have steven all to myself  kinda (as much as you can with 4 kids in the house 2 of which wont leave their dads side). Tonight is also pizza night the one night a week I don't have to cook. This makes me incredibly happy!
To my sweet sister no I am not ignoring you! It has been crazy around here today and everytime you called I was with a mom or on the phone and could not hang up. I do love you ! 

2 comments:

  1. dont lie to me it only makes it worse. I know when you dont want to talk to me. Then you put evil messages on my blog. That is so hurtful.but I still love you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hang around in my PJ's even on a Monday-wait, am I doing that now? Um-yeah. It's 10, maybe I should take a shower . . .

    ReplyDelete