Friday, February 27, 2009


Well it is friday again. My dear sweet husband has to work again this sat. I hate it! I am so greedy I just want him all to myself. lol Today I think I will do a top ten count down  of my favorite things! 
10- Warm summer days riding my 4-wheeler in the mountains.
9-   Warm fall days when the leaves are changing in the mountains riding my 4-wheeler. LOL
8-   Easter! I just love it. The easter baskets, the chocolate bunnies, The pastel dresses, The BBQ.
7-   Warm little bodies curled up next to mine in bed sleeping soundly.
6-   Wet kisses from my kids.
5-    Taking photos of just about everything!!!
4-    Times when I get my husband all to myself. ( I told you i'm greedy)
3-    Mexican food.
2-    Family.
1-     My kids sweet faces when they are laughing.
1-     The love of my life my dear sweet steven!

Yes I know there are two #1's but I just could not decide and anyway its my blog! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey why am I not on your list??????? That really hurts. one of these days I am going to make a list and not put you on it and see how you feel. oh and on your easter one you forgot Peeps. Other than that it was great. love me:)

    ReplyDelete