Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good afternoon everyone! So todays lesson "Don't forget your bread raising in the oven". This is what happens when you put bread in and start playing with your Cricket. I was cutting some vinyl and forgot about my bread BUT don't despair! I punched it down let it re-raise baked it and yes it was wonderful.
I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who gave me sympathy with my sunburn. I think we can all feel the pain of others sun burns. Yes it was my own fault but none the less it is nice that people sympathize with me being as my husband laughed at me. LOL LOL LOL

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous that you made bread. I am not a cook-enough said. Isn't it funny that our kids are covered with sunscreen 24-7 during the summer and we constantly look like rock lobsters. You would think that we could at least put a little on ourselves once in a while, but NO-that take too much time. Hang in there and get yourself so aloe vera!

    ReplyDelete