Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello all! All is well I am watching " Dancing with the stars'. I finished the Vampire academy series today "Loved it too" I cant wait for the next one to come out.  Now I am going to evaluate myself for a moment call it therapy or weird I don't know. Anyway I really am going crazy over my house lately. I can never get it clean and keep it that way. I am going to lose my mind if it doesn't stay clean for a week straight WITHOUT me cleaning myself to death! OHH if only lol. 
So my poor sweet husband has to go get his wisdom teeth pulled this friday. He is in soooo much pain right now but mostly at night. I have been trying to get him to do it for ohhh about a year now. I hope all goes well. This is random but slade wastes soooo much tape yes I said tape clear tape. He uses it on everything! I have to hide it or he will use it ALL.
Well those are my random thoughts. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute.... I bet your house is ALWAYS clean.... you are a great mom and husband... I love it when people just post random things..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are growing up so fast!! Just yesterday our litte girls were in first grade and now they're finishing up with fourth!! I hope Steven doesn't have too many problems with the teeth stuff. So not fun. Thanks for all the hilarious emails! Talk to you soon!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete