Thursday, April 30, 2009

WARNING TO ALL MOM'S:
Kids are not always the most tactful of gods creature's. So tonight I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and slade came running in yelling "MOM MOM YOU HAVE TO COME SEE THIS"
Me: "What do I have to come see?" 
Slade: " You have to order this come see hurry."
Me : " What do I have to order?"
Slade: "This exercise thing for men and women."
So I walk into the bed room where he excitedly pointed to the T.V. And loudly proclaimed to the whole family "Look mom it's the it's a belly exerciser . You know so you can have a skinny belly and not a fat one!" So I looked at him and asked do you really think mommy is so fat that I need that? His reply was........ " Well yes look at your belly!" Now I really don't have a problem with how I look. Sure everyone can find something they want to change about themselves but I feel like life is to short and hard enough to be down on myself for how I look. I just try to look the best I can whenever I can! Obviously slade feels different but he's 5 in 2 days what do you expect. Now Rachel on the other hand was VERY offended by slade's comment. Latter she announced "Mom why aren't you offended by what slade said ? He didn't even say it to me and I was OFFENDED! So this is the point I had to explain I love slade and it was funny not rude.
Well she didn't reply for a few minutes then she sat there and said " Mom you must be christ like and I am not cause I would have beat his butt!" 
Ohh a day in the life of a mother!












You gotta love those little faces!




 

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!!! you know he didnt mean it to be mean, thats what makes it funny is cause he is so inocent about the whole thing. love ya tonz!

    ReplyDelete