Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well Hello everyone! Yes I am still out here. We are on spring break but there is no break around here in fact a little more cleaning and alot more cooking. Oh well. :)
So this is Ty smiling yes I said smiling I told him smile handsome for me and this is what he came up with. This is what he played with for 2 hours the other day. A line of Star bursts. Although his pink ones kept disappearing every time he turned around ( I am the guilty one there ). As I sat and watched him play with these I couldn't help but think "wouldn't life be so much nicer if more people were happy with the small things in life rather than always needing bigger and better". Yes that was my deep thinking for the day. One little boy was simply happy with a line of star bursts his Knight could battle. We have so much we could learn from our kids if only took a moment to sit and watch them play Knights and Star bursts!

2 comments:

  1. That is a prize winning smile right there. I like the star bursts too. Dont you get your kids any toys? how cheep are you? haa haa just kidding. cute pic. love you tonz talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute. Did you hear the good news about Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete