Friday, January 29, 2010

I will be renewed!

At the end of most days I am tired but usually still in a fairly good mood! I put the kids to bed and relax. HOWEVER tonight is entirely different. I am physically and mentally exhausted!
I suppose I should start at the first. Steven has now been out of town for 2 months. Yes you read that right he has been spending Sunday night till Thursday night on the Henry Mountains down by Lake Powell. Then he comes home for friday and saturday. Lets just put it this way I have a WHOLE new respect for single moms and military moms.
It is soooooooo hard to be mom all day long. This has truly put into perspective how much Steven helps me do. I have always told him how grateful I am for his help around the house. The fact that when he comes home the kids want his attention and want to do things with him gives me a huge break that I desperately need. And for that I am so grateful. He is now as I type on his way home to stay at least for a little while anyway. I think I have done really good till this week but this week has been long. Tomorrow I will be renewed I will have the love of my life home, I will have a good nights sleep and I will be getting ready to go on a date with my husband and NO kids and he will be home each night after! :)

1 comment:

  1. Next time he has to go to the Henries he should stop by and see Kori and Cheston they are down there. Or just take the whole family and have a vacation weekend. :) I don't know how single or Military wives & moms do it either. I look forward to Bryan coming home like a kid looks forward to the candy store or Christmas. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete