Thursday, January 14, 2010

There is so much going on where do I begin! Hmmmm lets see. Steven comes home tonight YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My cell phone has been on the fritz so if you haven't been able to get ahold of me that would be why. I am watching a commercial for aqua sand. Does anyone besides me think that stuff looks just like a BIG mess waiting to happen? I am beginning a BIG new adventure I am so excited over but more to come about that! My house is super close to being entirely clean. I just sat down and made a list of everything I wanted to do this summer with my family. Lets put it this way I am not sure we will have a free weekend this summer I can't wait!
Now I need to go finish my house work! ttfn

1 comment:

  1. I love the family picture. What new adventure???? You didnt metion one? Tell me now!!

    ReplyDelete