Monday, January 11, 2010

I am a Rock Star!

Tonight I am celebrating and I invite you all to celebrate with me! I was heading to the basement earlier tonight to get some items for dinner. Well I walked by Rachel and Hunter who were playing Karaoke Revolution on the Wii. Now Rachel LOVES Karaoke games and whenever she plays the Wii that is what she likes to play. Well anyway her and Hunter were competing so I asked if I could try they excitedly said sure and entered my name. Laughing with each other totally unaware that I was in the choir all 4 years of High school and also a performance choir. So I sat down took the microphone and remote as I scanned the song list I came across Pat Benatar's Love is a Battlefield. This was the song! I click on the song and the music starts to play. Here comes the words and here I go! I sing I mean I REALLY sing I hit all the notes right on key. More and more extra points I accumulate, bonus point after bonus point. I am done. The score pops up on the screen I am the new high score! In fact I am so high It does not even register the kids points. I turn and there is a look a stun on their faces. I sand to leave as rachel is complaining that I was not fair! Hunter however sees an opportunity and begs me "Please mom take my turn" "PLEASE"! I laugh and walk down stairs. Well the fun ended shortly after that anyway. The Wii microphone quit working again. However MY score remains. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
The Moral of this story is; NEVER under any circumstances EVER underestimate your mother and the Wii.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally chalanging you. This weekend!! Bring it on!lolololo

    ReplyDelete