Sunday, January 24, 2010

SO tonight you are in for a special treat! YOU have a front row seat to my random and if I say so myself interesting ramblings! So sit back and enjoy the read.........
This saturday my brother's and their families came to visit. It was really fun to have them come over. My little nephew is just over a month old and soooooo cute he is so tiny I just love him.
My kids have so much fun playing with their cousins. I got to spend the whole weekend with my wonderful husband. I am so totally over the moon, indescribably, head over heels in love with him. I know I know some of you are gaging right now. Well gag away! He is so awesome I will never be able to describe how thankful I am for him. Ok ok mushy stuff over! So Ty is sitting on my shoulders hugging my neck telling my " mom I hate it when you wont let me hang on your back" I hate it when he does that, I get soooooo claustrophobic. I am watching Home Makeover it truly makes you grateful for what you have. I love to read seriously I could do it all day long. I totally have to restrain myself. Steven gave me Undaunted by Gerald Lund for christmas. I had been wanting to read this since it came out. I have been trying to get through a few text books so I didn't want to start it till I was done with those. Well I was able to start it the other day and all I can say is I will be practicing all the restraint I have. What a wonderful book so far defiantly a must read for those of you looking for a good book. I LOVE to bake. I try so hard to only do it every once in awhile because if not we would all be as big as houses. However I am feeling the need to bake this week. I have not really baked since christmas so me and the oven have a few dates this week. As some of you know I have a very serious addiction. Steven has thought about getting me some help but isn't sure where to get it! I am a Hand bag addict! There I have said it BUT I AM NOT ASHAMED! lol I love a great handbag. I love the look of a great handbag. However I am running out of room for them. It is a problem when I started hanging them in steven's closet he does not, I repeat DOES NOT like them there! However he loves me more so leaves them there. I tell you this guy is awesome. So there it is random stuff that has just been thrown out there for ya! Hoped you weren't to bored. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment