Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Get comfy Ty!

Each night after I get the 3 older kids into bed I finally get a chance to sit down and rest. Well the other night I went to put in a movie and I leaned 2 pillows up against the headboard to get comfortable. So Ty started to gather EVERY pillow in the room up and make himself a "pillow rest". Poor Steven came in and looked around for a pillow and there was none. So Ty's solution was " Mom you could share one of your pillows with dad! You shouldn't be greedy".

This past week Ty has had his GI Joe in the fridge freezer trying to freeze his guy. Well yesterday I ended up with a Pinewood derby car, Dragon, Ball, and a Match box car all in the freezer. So when I saw the two paper towels in there I thought it was odd but then so was the GI Joe so I left it with the other stuff. Well Steven got home late and opened the freezer to get himself an ice cream. Ty looked in the fridge and got upset when his paper towels were gone. This is how the conversation went :
Steven: Why do you need them?
Ty: Because they are for the ant's!
Me: WHAT ants?
Ty: The ants I will catch tomorrow and put in there!
Steven: Why do you need cold paper towels?
Ty: So I can pick them up with it!
Me:And what are you going to do with the ants?
Ty: You know put them in the freezer and freeze them! Then I can keep them in there forever. Cool idea huh dad!
Steven: (Laughing HARD)
Me: NO you are not putting ants in my freezer!
Ty: Fine I will just get the Potato bugs!
At that point it was just best to walk away!


No comments:

Post a Comment