Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am such a slacker lately! I have not been posting as much as I have in the past. It has just been so crazy around here. I had a awesome photo shoot on sat. check out Torri Bell Photography to see more photo's. It was a looooong shoot. We have Slade's Birthday this weekend and then his field trip next tuesday to the zoo! We are gearing up around our house for riding motorcycles and 4 wheelers soon! It has been a long winter and will be nice to get back into riding and camping. I am trying to plan Hunter's Baptism we will be doing it in may. When did my kids get so big. It wasn't that long ago we were doing Rachel's and I thought I had awhile till the next one. OH how time flies. Photo's from this weekends fun will be my top priority monday. I have save the worst news for last. My camera started having problems after my shoot the other day so sadly yesterday I had to send it in to be repaired. I will be glad to see it back and working again. I know I have a tendency to be a bit (just a tiny bit lol ) dramatic however those of you who know me well know that I am seriously going to be going through withdrawals till I have that camera back lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment