Monday, April 12, 2010

where have I been!

Hello to all! Oh boy have I had a busy couple of weeks. We had the funeral last week along with family and slade's Dentist appointment. I have also been trying to finish my remodeling project which has been really had with everything else going on. So to say the least I am finishing cupboards this week. My whole kitchen should be done by sat. that is if nothing comes up between now and then lol. The kitchen look FANTASTIC all that is left to do is paint the hand rails and the bottom cupboard doors only need one more coat tomorrow. I cant wait to post the before and after photo's. Well on to this week. I have Rachel home for the next day or two with Strep throat. Slade has another dentist app on tue. Hunter's Birthday is thursday so I have to take snacks to class. Saturday we are going to celebrate his birthday. I also have to clean the house and finish painting and putting things back in order around here. Oh and a photo shoot! Ugh any one want to add a few more things.
So we decided to let each of our kids pick what they want to do for there birthdays so I asked Hunter the other night and it looks we will be going to see "Clash of the Titans" and dinner at Garcias (he loves that place).

No comments:

Post a Comment