Monday, March 2, 2009

monday again







So it is monday again. On the bright side I am within a week and a few days of my vacation with my ohh so hot hubby! This weekend was a busy one we had my brothers kids here while they had there taxes done. That was alot of fun for my kids. We also went and saw steven's mother at his sisters house. She was there tending while they were out of town. I also had rachel get the stomach flu ( that was fun)!  This week I plan to deep clean my house and try and keep it that way till we leave for Vegas so my mother-in-law wont have to much to do while she is here. Now that will be tricky with seven kids in the house most of the time. The boys also got a hair cut this weekend so I asked them to pose with their new haircuts and ty was not happy about it as you can see from the photo ( yes I know there is 2 of that photo but I couldn't get it to delete). Rachel also painted her ceramic skunk to. That is after slade tried to help her by painting the face black which she wanted white. oh boy was she upset. Well I had better get busy.

1 comment:

  1. The boys look good! they look ready for summer. Next time I see ya we'll have to cut raqchels hair.
    love ya
    your favorite sister

    ReplyDelete