Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dad's Little Helper!


You know for the last 2 1/2 years Ty has been my little shadow. But the last 2-3 months he has now decided Dad is better than mom. I have to admit it makes me a little sad only because it means he is growing up. Now when he wakes up he still runs to me and wants to be held BUT he sits on my lap and ask's where dad is. Now I know if steven was there he would drop me like a hot potato. I find satisfaction in the fact that when one of the boys get hurt it is still ME they come to for love better :)

2 comments:

  1. From your friendly blog stalker...lol I have the same with my little GIRL. You would think she would love to shop and do all the things that girls want to do, but NO! She loves dirt and daddy. Her daddy is first. In fact the only time she really wants me is when she is hurt. Even when she is screaming daddy....daddy.....daddy.

    I also love you new back drop. It matches my favorite purse.

    I would give you my cell, but then I would not know what time it is. Other than that I hate mine. I would even rather be stranded than have so everyone can find me.

    Ok, now I think I am caught up on commenting. Until later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog stocker beat me to leaving a message. oh well. I cant believe you are turning that inocent li8ttle boy into a slave. he is to young to have to mow the lawn. What kind of mother are you? What are going to have him do next?? clean his room?

    ReplyDelete