Thursday, June 11, 2009

Raspberries and cherries


Last night while I was at the store buying my Raspberries I found fresh sweet cherries! Yummy!  What can I say I grew up at Capitol Reef among hundreds of fruit tree's. It always hurts a little to have to buy it instead of picking it off the tree in my backyard! Oh well you take what you can get . Well Hunter and Ty loved them they were a sticky yummy mess when they were done!  



So today I made Raspberry Jam (Yummy huh)!  Now I don't know what it is about those bottles all lines up in row's on my counter that make me so happy. Maybe it is the fact that each one contains sticky, yummy, raspberry goodness. Maybe it's the satisfaction of all my hard work. Or maybe it's the sound that each one makes as it seals that POP brings a smile to my face knowing I did it right! I am making rolls for dinner so I can have some with warm melted butter. MMMMMM I can't wait!


1 comment: