Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Fathers day post!






So as you may be able to tell this post is about my awesome husband. Steven and I have been married 13 1/2 years. I am more in love with him today than ever. I think that is true of any great marriage. Each and every day and then year you learn more and love more about someone. My whole world revolves around him. Yes I do love my children with all my heart but someday they will meet someone fall in love or find their own lives and it will be me and steven. So yes I think my world should revolve around him. Each and everyday I call steven 4-5 times just to see what he is doing ( I tell him that, really its just to hear his voice and say "I love you"). He always takes my phone calls with a cheery voice even if he is in the middle of something! I still after 13 years watch the clock with anticipation waiting for him to come home each night. I love the fact that he still brings a smile to my face just seeing him walk into the room. What can I say I'm in love!

1 comment:

  1. It is so true. Your world should revolve around your hubby. They are going to be the ones to pick us up when we croumble as our children fly the coupe especially our youngest ones.

    ReplyDelete