Saturday, June 27, 2009

                                                                                          So today we celebrated Ty's birthday! We BBQ'ed in the yard and watched the kids play.
Ty loves to play baseball and he is really good at it (much to my pain). Well steven was throwing him the ball and I was filming and as you can tell from the video the ball came straight at me. Yes it hit me! If you can hear him at the end of this clip he laughs at me and say's "Me hit it harder". Gotta love being mom!




My baby is getting so big he is now 3. Where does the time go!





Well it was a fun relaxing day! We had BBQ, Dirt dessert, gifts and fun.

1 comment:

  1. hot diggidy dang any bruses? tell him happy birthday to him again. the one picture of him by the tree reminds me sooooooo much of slade and I think matthew is fallowing in there footsteps!!!

    ReplyDelete