Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My bedroom is suffering and we are having the time of our lives because of it!

So each and every morning since school let out I get the kids their breakfast and as soon as they are done we clean house. You know the family room, living room, kitchen , Vacuum so on and so forth. Well by the time we get done we get lunch (we dont get up  til 9:30-10:00 I love it) they want to go out and ride bikes. Now each day my bedroom is the last room I do so by the time I get to it the kids are ready to go outside . So to say the least my room is neglected. It REALLY needs to be cleaned. Once my kids are outside they are there till there dad gets home and I have to start dinner. You know though my room will still be there tomorrow or whenever I get to it! I'm going to watch my kids ride bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment