Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall is here! All summer long I would tell myself "When fall gets here I can relax"! It seemed every weekend all summer long was filled up. So I just kept telling myself if I can make it till fall I will have a free weekend. Little did I know that would not necessarily be the case. I found a few weeks ago I had one or two free weekends till Thanksgiving but those have quickly filled. I am now completely booked till Thanksgiving and have been for a few weeks. In fact I really don't remember a free weekend in a while. Now as far as I figure I have 2 free weekends in between Thanksgiving and Christmas but as I sit here and type that my mind races with hmmmmm that would give me a chance to do a few other things I had been hoping to do. See I can't help it I can't keep a weekend free. Thank heavens for sundays when I can't book anything. So I sit here eagerly awaiting christmas vacation when I WILL NOT plan anything except visiting with family and enjoying mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment