Thursday, October 15, 2009


This is the mess that greets me each and every night when I go in to brush my teeth and hair. I set anything down and it gets on it. I touch it and I am sticky. It gets on my hair brush and everywhere else if I don't clean it up every night. How how does this happen? Each time I ask the kids " Who did this" I get the normal. "I saw ty" "No I saw slade" "hahuh I saw hunter" then there is the occasional " Rachel did it" which we all know is not true! So I am posting a reward for proof of who is doing this. I would love to make the tooth paste bandit clean this mess up instead of me!

2 comments:

  1. You have one of those too? I swear they come with houses when you bye them. Different messes for different houses. My house is toothpaste too. Maybe its our neighborhood. Yah, thats it... "The Local Neighborhood Toothpaste Bandit". If you catch who ever it is, let me know and I'll help you string them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We haven't had the Tooth paste bandit at our house yet, but only because we still have to pin our girls down to the floor to brush their teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete