Friday, October 2, 2009

I love my little pumpkin head!
Today was just an everyday kind of day! However I did get to go grocery shopping with my delicious little husband (yes I called him delicious lol). You know when in life did going to the grocery store with just my husband get me soooo excited? Hmmm I don't know but I am not going to put to much thought in it! It is conference weekend which means the family tradition of carmel apples. My mother in-law started this tradition ( I don't know how long ago but awhile ago). It is one we love. We make homemade carmel and get fresh, juicy, crispy apples to dip in it. Then on sunday you make a big sunday afternoon dinner. Then you lay around hurting from all the delicious food and apple carmel watching conference. Steven and I kinda added our own twist to it we go for a drive and look at the leaves after conference. Also to my sister in-law (you know who you are) watch out while your sleeping you never know what I can talk your daughter into doing! LOL

1 comment:

  1. It wasnt the delicious part that got me it was the little. lolololool
    see you in a week,.

    ReplyDelete