Thursday, October 1, 2009


Today I can feel it. The change it is in the air with each chilly breeze that blows past telling me to get a jacket. It is the new snow I can see in the distance on the mountains. It is in the changing of the leaves. So I obeyed that feeling today I got out the fall Scentsy Flavors. The flavor today is "Autumn Sunset" yummy! It just makes fall even better. I am starting to look forward to thanksgiving and all it's yumminess. The family to visit and laugh with, the large copious amounts of pumpkin and apple pie that will be consumed. This very time has to be one of my favorite times of the year. So I for one am loving the sights, smells, cool mornings, and the yummy Autumn sunset scentsy.

1 comment:

  1. I must say fall is my fav time of year also. I LOVE the fall colors and that little bit of crisp air that starts to hit.

    ReplyDelete