Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My last 3 days!

My life has been insane lately! I have been super busy the last few days. My parents were up this weekend to help my sister move into her new town home. We love it when they come up. Wish I had pictures of the weekend but we were so busy I forgot to. That was saturday on sunday we went out to my brothers home in Tooele to visit them and look at a home my other brother was thinking of buying. We all had lunch together before my parents left for home. It was fun. Then we left and hurried home Just in time to make it to our interviews with the Stake President to have our temple recommends renewed . We finally made it home Just in time to get ready for bed and relax for a minute. Well on to monday. Monday I got the kids up and ready for school. Took them to school, came home picked up my Scentsy stuff and ran around doing stuff for my Scentsy open house this Saturday. So if anyone needs any let me know! Finished Scentsy stuff and headed over to pick up my sister and her kids. Came home and held her baby while she made some phone call's that needed to be made. Finished that went to pick up kids took my sister home. Came home helped with homework, made dinner, went to bed. Today got kids to school, cleaned house (it needed it after all this), went and picked up sister and her kids, took them to her doctors appointment, tried to keep her baby happy while she was there. Took her home, went and picked up sandwich bags. Picked Boys up from school, came home did homework, went and picked rachel up, made dinner. Came up stairs put on pj's and watched The proposal ( I LOVE this movie) I laughed super hard. And now here I am sitting at my computer describing to you my last 3 day's. For those who finished reading probably one of my more boring post's Thanks! I promise something better will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment