Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 1


Today is day one of the potty training saga! So today I have decided I will NOT put a diaper on ty.
He is way too smart. Yesterday I tried to get him to sit on the potty and go. Now with the other three kids I told them when they start going in the potty I would take them to Build a Bear and let them make their own bear any one they want. Well in the bathroom yesterday I told this to Ty well as he sat on the floor he told me he wanted a new scooter too! Well wanting this to be painless I agreed (yes I was lying however if it works lol). Well then the next demand came in he not only wants a new scooter, Build a Bear but also a new bike! Yes I agreed (another lie)! Well Steven walked by the bathroom at this point and yelled in " This is NOT let's make a deal it's Potty training! Stop letting him play you! LOL" SOOOOO that brings us to now. I have decided to just not put diapers on him and maybe just maybe he will decide to go to the bathroom. So this morning I put some underwear on him and he got mad took them off and threw them across the room. Then he went and got a diaper and told me to put it on and I REFUSED so we shall see. Oh heaven help I will need it with this stubborn little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment