Thursday, November 19, 2009

thankful #4

1- I am Thankful for Grandma's with patience to help do everything my kids need help doing! My mom is so great and I truly don't know what I would do without her around!
2- I am Thankful for Grandpa's with strong legs. In my family we joke around that my dad has a fan club. Every grandson ADORES my dad. Now I really cant explain how serious I am! My boys wont let my dad leave their sight the whole time he is around.
3- I am Thankful for family camp trips! I have so much fun each year on these! You would think we would learn to take the photo the first day when we are all clean instead of the 4th when we well I think the photo explains it all! lol
4- I am Thankful for Capitol Reef! This is where I grew up. It will always have a place in my heart.

1 comment: