Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful #3

Tonight I am grateful for
1- Great friends! I LOVE my friends and YES my sisters and sister-in-laws are included. I am a talker I love to visit and I am so grateful I have people in my life who like to sit and visit with me.
2- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE books! I am so thankful for books! I so enjoy to curl up on the couch or in bed and read. Many people do not understand my love of books and believe me I have heard it all. There is just something about opening a book and putting your self in that story with the characters and for that time you are somewhere else. It is wonderful!
3-I am so thankful for those times that everyone is happy. The kids are behaving and all is calm.
4-I am thankful for a clean house. On the other hand I am thankful that I can still play with my kids and its ok with me if a few things are out of place.
5- I am thankful for dates with my husband. I love those times when I can spend an evening totally focused on him and him on me.
6- I am thankful for my I-Pod! Who would have thought when I was a kid that you could have on small little item that would hold all 2000+ songs in one place. I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment