Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 2

So day one was a huge success! We started the day off with a fight over weather he would wear his underwear or not however after going around bottomless for about 30 min he decided to wear them himself! Score 1 for mom. After a while I spotted him doing a little bit of the I have to pee dance to which he asked me to put a diaper on him and in turn politely refused with a reminder if he peed his pants he had to change his own cloths. After a few moments he disappeared upstairs and then reappeared a minute latter to inform me he had peed on the floor. Well I went upstairs and it was right next to the toilet so I knew he had at least tried. Score 2 for me. So praise was given in abundance and clorox wipes were handed out to clean up the mess (yes I had him I figured if he didn't like it he wouldn't want to do it again). After that Ty used the toilet by himself every time. He did awesome for as much as I was gone yesterday. Even when it was just him and rachel he would still go in and go. Score 3 for ME! Ty was awesome yesterday so by 7:30 last night I could tell he was tired so I cut him some slack and put him back in a diaper. Lets hope today is just as successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment