Sunday, November 22, 2009

WOW what a weekend!

All I can say is thank heaven for Sunday! This Saturday was ONE busy day. My saturday morning started at 6 am when I got up to get ready to be at the boys wrestling tournament at 8am. It was fun for the boys and they both did so well!
Hunter took 2nd Place!

Slade took third place! We were so proud of both of them! Yes I will be the first to admit I am kinda one of those insane mom's who cheer really LOUD! what can I say I love my boys!
So after the Tournament me and Steven went grocery shopping. Then we celebrated Rachel's birthday. Today she is 11! Where does the time go. She has gotten so grown up. We are so proud of the sweet young lady she has become.
So for her birthday she got the wii game Sing it. It is a karaoke type game with disney songs. The Photo of Ty with the microphone was so funny. That boy was really rocking out.

Everyone had a great time singing some High school musical and Hannah Montana!

So onward to sunday we all got ready for church and Ty saw Steven put his tie on sooooo he HAD to have one. This is the one he chose. Yes he wore it to church cause I thought it was so dang cute and so did everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. haa haaa I love those kids! they are great! Its a good thing they are related to me.

    ReplyDelete