Saturday, November 7, 2009

So I may lose my mind. I am going to Potty train Ty! I have avoided this for the last few months. Ty has NO interest in potty training. Now I have done this 3 times before. My other kids weren't to bad. However Ty does not want any part of this. I take him in and he down right refuses to use the toilet. Now I am a pro at bribery all of the other kids I told them as soon as they used the potty I would take them to Build a Bear and let them make any bear they want. At this point I have offered every thing I could think of. Yes today I told him I would give him a $100 dollars ( only cause I know he wouldn't lol). I even went and bought him one of those little toilets he did not fit cause he is too big! Well wish me luck and if you have any suggestion's I'm open!

No comments:

Post a Comment