Sunday, December 13, 2009

My crazy weekend!

SO here is how my last 4 days have gone down. Thursday we started out with rachel's choir program. It was a nice addition to the christmas spirit. Alisha went with me and brought baby russ. They were really cute and sang some great song's.

Friday Rachel and I headed out for New moon and boot shopping. I must say New moon was really good. The mall was crowded but the theater wasn't so that made up for the busy mall. Rachel found herself "Awesome" boots (her words lol)! I got me some smokin hot little brown heels that are soooo cute (my words lol)!
Saturday it snowed so Steven broke out the 4-wheeler and pulled the kids up and down the road. It was a ton of fun we all had a good time.

And now we arrive at sunday! So for this years christmas craft we did Gingerbread men. The kids had soooooo much fun. It was alot of work and I mean alot half way through I was questioning my own judgement. But it turned out fun. I still have a bit of a mess I am leaving till morning. UGH!
One of two sheets we made.

Ty loves to snuggle with Steven. Even when it is not the most convenient time. Oh how he loves his dad. So all in all it was a BUSY weekend but alot of fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment