Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh how I have been slacking on my blog lately! I have been so busy with christmas I have hardly had time to breath. Friday night was Steven's work christmas party. So Steven's mother came and was kind enough to come watch our kids for us while we went.
She had gingerbread houses for them to decorate on saturday while me and steven were christmas shopping. They had so much fun. Esther is truly a saint to deal with this mess.


This one is Rachel's. She did such a cute job.
This one is Hunters. All the strings of frosting are christmas lights on his house. lol
On to Slades where do I begin I can tell you the vanilla wafers are a fence. Also this one was pretty much gone by the time I saw it.
And Last but not least is Ty's which was not lacking in sprinkles. Those were at least an inch thick. All in all they turned out great. Me and Steven got our christmas shopping done and found everything we needed. Plus we had a great time doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment