Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nice outfit!

What more does a man need!
Ty comes up with some great outfits. The backpack he is wearing is one my parents bought me when I was little for when we went camping. I would pack my snacks and pop in it to take to what ever lake we would be fishing at that day. Well Ty loves it and fill's it with his match box cars.
Each year I do a different family craft. We have painted wooden ornaments, made crystal snowflakes, decorated gingerbread house's and many more. Well this friday we are doing gingerbread men. I am really excited! I love all the fun memories that come with christmas. I love mixing things from my childhood with things from Steven's and making some of our own. That is truly one of the best parts of having kids. I love all the fun activities Steven and I do with the kids. Which I am sure will include the little black backpack!

2 comments:

  1. HAAA HAA I still have my blue one!! you guys have tonz of fun stuff to do at christmas. Can I come to your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck @ New Moon.. I loved it! Hey cute Family Picture :)

    ReplyDelete