Sunday, December 6, 2009

This is my house. I love the way the lights look. Now I realize this is a bad photo and the light's look so much better in person but it gives you an idea!
So when it snowed on saturday Steven could not resist getting the 4-wheeler out and pulling the kids up and down the road a few times. They LOVED it!
Slade
Steven Ty and Slade
The other day Slade spent about an hour making these winter crowns for himself. I love the one with the snowman on it. He put so much work into it!


I just loved this photo! It was so cute all three boys were having a sleep over in Hunter's bed.


2 comments:

  1. you guys always have so much fun!! I love the lights! I am going to have to get some new lights next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you guys now how to get into Christmas, I want to come to your house and make gingerbread men! :) Oh and I want a ride on the sled too, but it looks like Hunter's be is full; so I guess I'll have to sleep in Ty's or slade's bed. LOL :) The lights on your house look great, grandma would be so proud of your outdoor decor. We have yet to do the outside decorations. We did get all our inside decorating done last Saturday and Sunday. The way the girls danced around the Christmas tree after we got the lights on it you would have thought it was Christmas morning. :) Hope you are having a great day! Kati

    ReplyDelete