Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remodling Round 2

New kitchen faucet check!
Various remodel supplies check!
Most of the tile check!
More tile check!
New fridge check!

Husband who tolerates and goes along with all my awesome ideas PRICELESS!

So as most of you know about a year and half ago we remodeled all of the house except the kitchen. Well we painted and put new wood flooring in the kitchen but all the rest was the awesome original 1987 decor! I HATE IT! So I decided (yes it was me) that WE (yes me and steven) would remodel the kitchen and bring it into 2010 and look brand new! So A few trips to Lowes and Home Depot and more money than Steven would like. We are about to begin the task of tearing out counter tops and installing new tile counter tops. A new tap , stainless steal hood, Painted cupboards, New crown molding, Bead board, and trim. I will put this out here now Steven is so great to just go along with ALL my projects. So I will keep you updated with photo's on the progress.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooo excited for you. It is always fun to remodel. Well..... not so much the remodeling as having it done and being able to look at it and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the before and after pictures since I haven't been to your house in years (which I am not proud of).

    ReplyDelete