Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sad!

I write this with sadness! LOL ok so it's not that bad however they brought my new fridge today. Well I unloaded the fridge onto the cupboard and they came in and after a little maneuvering the old one was out and loaded into the truck. Then it was time to unload the new one. After they had gotten it off the truck we realized the handle was on the wrong side and it would open to the wall. This model does not have an interchangeable handle. SO now they had to unload the old one and haul it back into the house and I had to refill it. I had to call Home Depot and now it will be another week to send one with the handle on the other side.
On a brighter note Steven got my new water heater installed and it is Heaven. I can take a whole shower and not have cold water blast me! I can take a 45 min shower ( I know that wastes water but it was soooooo nice after the quick ones I have been having) with warm water the WHOLE time!

No comments:

Post a Comment